The Red Bikini
Hmm…Lois is going to wear a red bikini and Clark’s going to be all hot and bothered?

"No. No, no, no. Not in a million years."
Clark’s not happy about Lois going out in public like that?

On the other couch Lois sat, her arms crossed before her chest.

"Now, Clark," she started.
Sounds like it.

"It's just a bathing suit," Lois tried to reason with him.
Yep.

"It's barely big enough to be a handkerchief!" Clark said, shaking his head.
hyper Little Kara-El is adorable!

"I've been a sixteen year old boy, Lois. I know what sort of thoughts run through their heads."
All true. But still. She’s a Krytponian girl raised on Earth. He won’t need to worry about her getting into too much mischief.

Seeing my friends...my girl friends...in skimpy bathing suits. Why do you think I ever dated Lana? Her winning personality? No, I saw her in this tight little yellow bathing suit and...well....the rest is history."
Is that a crossover from Corn on a Cob?

"So you think...what, exactly? That our daughter is going to wind up dating one of her friends, someone who isn't good for her, because of how she's dressed?"
Duh!

They'll be sexualizing Becca in their heads. I may be from Krypton, but even I had those passing thoughts when I was sixteen."
What’s he going to do when she heads out for spring break in a couple of years?

Lois' face hardened. "So you think she'll do something stupid?"
/points to above notice on her physical condition/

"It's just...seeing her in that red bikini...it just reminds me of how grown up she's getting."
It could be worse: She could be wearing one with blue and gold mixed into it. And an S-shield or two.

"More alone time for the two of us," she whispered seductively in his ear.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.