She really wants to go where no woman has gone before, doesn't she?
Which is why in canon it works perfectly for her.

But she is. Let the record show that Cat is 13 years older than Clark. But Clark's still inside her dating pool, so...
Michael, all men over the age of 18 are in her pool.

Oooohhhh! Lois, Lex smokes, too.
Oh, then he's out too!

You use air guns to pepper your opponents with little plastic balls filled with color. It's sometimes used for teambuilding events. You know, gang up, hunt, and paint your fellow co-workers.
Yes, I *know* what it is. I was just wondering how it applied to our conversation. As part of "teambuilding". Got it. Thanks.

MICHAEL: I've tried, Clark. Maybe you should try Lucy.
Clark: Thanks, Michael. If I wanted easy, I'd be dating Cat.

Lex: Me, too.

MICHAEL: Hmm... I'm not sure Lois would want one of those. She needs something more complicated than her VCR. Do you happen to have any novellas written under a pseudonym about your outings?
Cat: Well, in a little under 20 years from now I do write a series of novels under a pseudonym about a Grey guy, but until then... Maybe I should just send over my harness and bar. It's more complicated than a VCR, especially all the straps and hook-ups. Oh, and Claaaaark, still willing and able for that test drive. [Linked Image]

Clark: Oh, look! What's that?

Cat: <looks around> Where?

Clark: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.