Oh, btw, I just found out what happened to Tempus: [Linked Image]
Yes, that is a bit more accurate than [Linked Image] or [Linked Image] or [Linked Image] (although perhaps not as much fun)

It's tough when a sentence contains both sides of the argument, isn't it?
A bit.

Han=Lois, Clark=C-3PO, Critters=Ewoks.
Um... Han isn't in my story and Lois isn't in RoTJ (that I noticed... although she might have been that brunette at the back of the Rebal alliengce conference with the notepad).

Oh, look who suddenly understands the language of the natives. And yet, when Cat makes him an offer, he pretends to not understand what is being offered.
Like a 4 year old, he only understand what he WANTS to understand.

Actually, she tried to talk with her doggy. Problem is, that sentence was too complicated. Stay. Heel. Jump. Lick. Shouldn't be more complicated than that. Then again, Lois never even mastered those simple terms, especially, Duck and Stay.
When I first read this I thought "What do you mean 'duck'? Lois is quite familiar with Ducks. There are 'weird ducks' and 'walking like a duck'..." :rolleyes: . Hmmm. What would Superman have done if Lois had asked him to lick her? We've already established that his resistance was about 1mm above nil. Hmmmm. Too bad, Lois. Better luck next time.

DFCBs? Nope. No, idea.

Double-Fudge Crunch Bars.
wallbash Duh. I don't think that will happen with THIS alt-Clark.

<photo of alt-dimension mayoral debate>
Um... That's a great photo of alt-world, but in *this* dimension Sonny Bono is Mayor of Metropolis.

But, is he still Superman if he takes off the suit? Or does it count if he still wears at least the cape or the top or the pants?
Hmmmm. Yes, Cat? You would like to find out the answer to that question. Be my guest. It was nice knowing you.

True. Clark did look at Lois during his nibbling. Just shows that Lois is much sneakier than Clark.
But THIS Lois isn't thinking "Clark" at that moment, she's only thinking "Superman".

Hey, he could still die. Trask could shoot him during GGGoH? Or let him burn?
Nah, I think I've tortured Jonathan enough. But something could always happen to Martha though and Wayne and Jonathan could end up together. <<ducking>> No? Hmmm. We'll have to see.

/notices the temporally vs. temporarily difference/
Phew. I was afraid I had mispelled it but didn't have the energy to spell-check.

Oh dear. I'm never going to catch up. Then again, who knows how Virignia's buffer is going to hold up.
I just posted Part 12. I'm about 1 page away from finishing Part 30, so I'm about 2 parts behind my 20 part buffer goal. Hopefully, 31 will be a fast write. But you can always catch up in July when I'm being forced to join the RL again for a couple of weeks. (I'll finish posting the end of the current story Arc and save my shorter "Summer Arc" - currently est. 10 parts -for when I return). I'm hoping that during my vacation I'll not only catch back up to my 20 part buffer but will surpass it. We shall have to see.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.