Clark swallowed and tried to think of a good and proper reason, besides the obvious, why Superman should not to be alone with this woman in her apartment.
Umm…she could claim he molested her later? Erm, I mean, she could later claim that he molested her while they had been alone. She could claim they had sex and he is the father of her baby? A neighbor could see them and sell the story to the NW, smearing Superman’s good name before he got it?

“So I can change my clothes,” Lois clarified, glancing down at her Prometheus jumpsuit. “If that’s all right?”
goofy

After a few steps, she noticed he wasn’t following. She returned to him, took his hand in hers, and pulled him after her.

“It would be better if I remained here, Ms. Lane,” he responded honestly.
goofy

“I’m not letting you out of my sight.”

That will make changing your clothes quite difficult, Superman almost said,
Indeed.

He winced as the natural consequences of this thought also crossed his mind. In this Suit, you’re Superman!
goofy

“Okay, Lane, brace yourself for the worst. He may not be there,” she murmured to herself before he heard her take a deep breath and exhale.
Well, she did take her sweet time.

“He’s not that sort of man,” Lois snapped. “He’s a gentleman.”
Didn’t go for her, did he?

“He turned you down, didn’t he?”
:p

Well, Perry could have Clark’s leash back. She was done with him.
/waits for Clark to look up at her with his puppy-dog eyes and push a box of DFCBs towards her with his nose.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.