Michael: wave Star Fleet? Uh... nothing from my story has to do with Star Trek. That was... uh... a different fandom... yeah, fandom. I haven't a clue what you're talking about. [Linked Image] Yeah, Luthor wouldn't have made it to red shirt status there. Nope.

You really don’t have a very high opinion of Lex, do you?
No, Perry doesn't.

So, best to let put-to-sleep dogs lie and just put out an ad for a new reporter. I hear Linda King’s open for business. I mean, available. Yes. Available.
clap Thanks. No.

Oh dear. Or did he really kidnap her and Perry’s just not in the know. Don’t remember the finer details of the episode.
Johnny didn't become a cyborg because green K didn't become widely known, because no Superman. So, Johnny was just a bad seed with whom Lucy ran off.

They’re setting it up already.
[Linked Image]

/imagines Perry calling guys to rough up Jimmy/
Poor Jimmy.

If you can call novel writing art. Well, novel writing the way Lois does it.
Do you think he's looking for a room for Lois?

Or an inmate...
Guide? Although the first sentence is a tad off. But one never knows with the shrink cum marketing type...
He really does seem to be an orderly...
That’s an odd thing to say for an orderly...
/squints eyes/
Very odd, indeed...
Yep. Inmate...
/imagines aged Adam West/
Led you on a merry chase there, didn't I? laugh He was the man who lived next door to Tempus from the John Doe arc, the one who thought he was Superman. (But no Superman here, so he thinks he's Batman.) wallbash Unlike ML though, I haven't broken this up into easily digestible Chapters, hence the ?? past the P&1/??

Yeah. Sure. Would be assuming HG will be bringing Clark back with help from Lois.
Well, of course, I meant the other people, who aren't you, Michael. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.