Hi, Pat wave

Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
I truly hate to say this, Virginia, but if we had all that going through our heads and the trouble happening in real life, I think we'd all be in a padded room also. Nothing like knowing what would have happened if Clark/Superman had lived, but watching it happen differently because that person is in your head only.
No, really, I'm not insane. I'm only reading fanfic! I promise. Please, don't drag me away....

Now we've got Lois locked up and sedated, and Perry & Alice disappeared! And no Superman to swoop in and save the day! What a kettle of rotten fish!
No, I swear! Lois has NOT been cooking again. Oh, that's not what you meant. Never mind. laugh

I enjoyed reading 4 or 5 at one sitting. It was nice to see the problems dissolve before Lois' eyes, and for her to get out of the messes and the low water level. You got an extra big pickle right now trying to save most of the Daily Planet staff.
Actually, the rain is all over, not just over the Daily Planet. evil Glad to hear it works as a one long story as well. wink

What a complex story. I'll be watching you dig out Lois and Perry & Alice. Then you get to go back and save Clark so all this work is null! What a tangled story! And what fun!

Thanks for this.
Thank you and you're welcome. But I think this will be the last time I drive Lois insane. Phew. It sure is hard work making that woman give up her marbles. You know how much she likes to share.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.