Mouserocks: Glad to hear it. Not that you're a glutton for punishment but that you would have still read even without knowing that Clark is packed over in alt-dimension and coming for a visit. Originally, I wasn't going to include the Prologue, but after a while (and a discussion with my Betas) we decided that it would probably be good to reassure the reader that, yes, help is on the way. clap

Yes, but that positive point has been reneged by the fact that YOU JUST HAD HIM KIDNAPPED!
That wasn't me! peep That was canon!

Goody! A new story! ... Hey, wait a minute. Why does this feel like I'm getting jipped on the one I'm currently reading? "Look, Mouse! Shiny object! Ignore the fact that I'm ending this book way too soon for your liking!"
[Linked Image]

Some new theme music for your next chapter.
I choose Huey Lewis! But I'm an 80's girl. laugh

Again, great chapter! Can't believe I've *still* got to wait until tomorrow night to read the next one! GAH!
Well, I could post it early, because it is basically prepped... I did want to make that one change I've been thinking about though... But then, you'd have to wait even longer for Part 25. devil (I mean 25 would still post late Sat night / early Sun, but there would be more time between when I posted 24 and 25).

Did I warn you that 24 is one of my longest parts? 22 pages, double spaced (before converting for posting)! I tried to cram everything into one part because I didn't want to drag it out for the readers, but my Betas insisted that 40 pages was TOO long for one Part, even a final Part, so I divided it up. blush Plus, it makes for a nice round 25 part story. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.