But…But…But…Sir, I don’t understand. Every statistical rule says she should have been killed by at least one of the traps you set. I suggest a new strategy: Let her fill out lotto tickets.
rotflol

/best Obi Wan voiceover/ “Trust the Betas, Virginia.”
"I try..."

/Yoda in voiceover/ "There is no Try. Just do."

"Oh, Master Yoda, I DO listen to my Betas. That is why my stories have less grammar errors now than when I first started posting on the boards, and my Dan Scardino break-up scene was so much better, but sometimes, I just have to go for the joke, no matter how pathetic and unfunny it is."

/Yoda whispers to Obi Wan in voiceover/"She's arguing with me. And you thought SHE was ready to be a Jedi writer? This is the last time I listen to you, Obi Wan. Look what happened with Anikan. No more. She will tilt the balance of good vs. evil again."

"I can hear you! Hello, voiceover!"

/Yoda in Voiceover/ "You will forget this ever happened."

"Really? Mind control for the weak minded? Sorry, not going to work. What are you going to do next? Come on, do you really think I'm going to forget you offered me Jedi writership?"

[Linked Image]

"Hi, Superman. You want give me a kiss? Sure, if you insist."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]<<dreamy voice>> "Wow, that was... Thanks, but I should really get ready for Y2K." [Linked Image]

Is he gay or something?
Who? What? When? Where? [Linked Image] Possibly.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.