Sorry, I couldn't get to this last night, Michael, but I was brain-dead by 11:30pm.

So, let's see, whatcha got for me? <<cracks knuckles>>

Didn’t expect *that* reaction.
hyper "Oh, goody! Clark's dead!"

Nah! That just doesn't have the same feel to it. Hhhmmmmm. It's one thing to know he's dead; it's another to actually remember the day it happened and what occured, and realize she had witnessed the whole thing.

Damage control. Also, not the Clark you’re looking for.
clap clap Oooh, I've got one for this! [Linked Image]

Yep. But at least he didn’t propose this time around.
Nope, she did.

All of a sudden? Yep. Cuckoo.
Sudden? No, I don't believe she mentioned it being sudden.

Well, since she’s not falling for his farmboy act anymore, she seems to be slipping?
It's harder to do farmboy without a body.

Is that a trick question?
Um... Yes?

Do you think that is a wise thing to suggest Clark?
No, but this is Clark.

Yes. He was a very naughty boy. He allowed a lot of people to die by not killing Lex Luthor. Bill Church. Bill Church Jr. Need I continue?
Please see Lois Handbook, Rule #89 for the rest of the list.

Oh dear. Yes. A normal ghost is so much more believable.
Am I alone out there in thinking it would be?

Geez, Clark. You could always provide a running commentary. Might even get Lois to throw up on her date while they’re ‘making out’.
True, but it still would be torture for him. Imagine him kissing Scardino from Lois' POV.

Poor Jimmy. He really picked the worst day of the 28-day calendar.
Every day is a bad day in that calender.

His usual dates pop a gum bubble while leaning over the door and telling him it’s twenty for a kiss and fifty for a homerun behind the supermarket?
No wonder he's always short of funds.

So good.
Well, yes, in his opinion.

Oh dear. She *wants* to get committed now? Put on drugs so she becomes mellow and non-biting and forgets about the voices in her head?
She feels out of control, like her life is spiraling away from her, come on... she's going to Jimmy for help.

Trust me, Lois, I know full well of Lex Luthor’s misdeeds with the law and humanity, but Superman is not God. I don’t hold life and death judgments over the people of Earth.
And this is why Nor wins in the drei fight.
But Nor is from New Krypton. He doesn't count.

So, he saves Lex because Lois might learn the truth but dies in front of the public because Lois shouldn’t learn the truth? /blissfully ignores that others would have learned the truth as well/
Do you mean "dies" or "lies"?

Do you mean, Clark saved Lex while being held hostage but let him die on his wedding day? Um... I had always wondered why he did that, too, except the fact that Lex had it coming to him and it would have given away his secret identity to pull away from Lois and save Lex at that very moment. Everyone on the boards have said it's because Clark was too weak due to green K exposure. Although, I personally didn't get that from watching the episode originally (or the next 3 times). Actually, I didn't get that meaning until I read a bunch of stories on the boards.

If 'lies', well... yeah, he didn't want others to know.

/imagines Wolfe at next press conference/ “Next question? … Yes, the freakshow in the first row.”
Really think he would have called on her?

Oh you *really* enjoyed this, didn’t you?
Who me? laugh Jimmy had the inside advantage on that bet.

Worried she’s not bananas?
With his luck...

Oh boy. That’s a nice twist indeed.
She didn't say that Clark was Superman. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.