Mouserocks: Thank you for your comments. Jimmy is a better friend than that, kind of, sort of. [Linked Image]

Andreia: That's the great thing about time travel stories, you change one detail and what was supposed to be your future now is back up in the air. It may not be today or tomorrow... but usually when you least expect it... your life becomes something else. I like this alt-canon Clark too, wink so I won't send him to purgatory, but I want alt-Clark to get his happily ever after. How will I be able to compromise? wave Glad you liked Lois' snarky comment.

Since I didn't get the chance to say it then, let me say now that the entire "you, but not you" Star-conversation was brilliant. I can imagine you had a lot of fun writing that section. I know I had fun reading it. Well done!
Yes, yes it was in fact, Very fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love Star's character, because only she and I know what in the world she's saying. This time I've made her a little less subtle than I did in Missing Lois, but at least she still confused the heck out Lois. evil

Ken: Hmmmm. Prankster was S2, which we've already passed. And ToyMan is S4, which is too far in the future. So, I'm sorry those arcs will not be included in Another Lois.

How many more situations can she get into and out of?
Lots! This is Lois. But she only has the major one and lots of little minor ones. Okay, maybe more than one major one. [Linked Image]

Joan: Yes, this is a good time to get worried about Lois. laugh

Sydney: Thanks for the input. What should I do about that dilemma? Hmmmm. Maybe you'll like alt-Clark, too. <<ducking>>

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.