“In the flesh,” Patrick admitted, holding out his arms.
[Linked Image]
Oops?

Patrick better be careful or Perry would insist that Patrick give the Coates charity ten thousand gold bars.
Finally!

“You look great, filled out in all the right places.”
razz (I know. Show writer.)

She blushed bashfully at this brazen comment. “You look great too.”
Lois! On an unrelated note, did you know that Landsknechte of Renaissance Europe wore oversized codpieces to boast and intimidate?

I met him when I was an exchange student in Ireland,” Lois explained.
She likely exchanged her virginity for an education in Irish pubs and wealthy heirs.

Evening. A dinner date happens in the evening, not night.
clap That’s what the pepper spray’s for.

“So, ten thousand dollars. You didn’t happen to see that movie Indecent Proposal, did you?”

“Yes,” Patrick replied. “I loved it.”
Show?

She hadn’t liked being auctioned off like a prize steer.
Cow. Prize cow.

Referring to her as being equal to prostitute wasn’t earning Patrick any points either.
Huh. Funny thing is, neither did it work for Clark that other time. /starts sensing a pattern: Lois doesn’t like being compared to a prostitute clap

“But a real looker and
clap What if a bad guy hides a timebomb inside an icebomb?

“Ah.” Lois accepted the gift because, as a rule, she never turned down ice cream. It amazed her that she had never been abducted as a child.
rotflol /rereads as ‘surprised she’d not been abducted more often as a child’/

Star smiled. “Your partner asked me to come.”
Look at that. Is he already stepping out on Lois?

“He doesn’t think you’re listening to him and he’s blue in the face from trying. So, he thought that perhaps I could talk some sense into you. And you’re right; I couldn’t agree more.”
Hmmm…Another Clark?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.