Christina: Hmmm. I'm losing my subtlety, huh? wink
Yay, I just knew Star would have some answers... even if they were the most convoluted confusing answers ever.
Well, she is one of my favorite characters; I couldn't just mention her and leave it at that. And you just knew that, didn't you? blush

“He doesn’t trust the man with the green eyes,” Star explained, sitting down on the sofa.
Well that's universal.
I guess you're right. He also doesn't trust the man with the blue eyes, the hazel eyes, the brown eyes...

Probably one of the smallest with only her, Clark and a single witness.
But it wouldn't be much of a honeymoon.

The prediction of Alt-Clark's arrival?
[Linked Image]

Makes sense. Alt-Clark comes to Lois's world and she goes with him to the beginning of when she meet original Clark to start things over.
cool

I'm sure it would anger Rao as well as our planet's God. If Jor-El hadn't sent Kal-El to Earth, their soulmate selves never would have met.
I'm sure love would have found a way. laugh

That actually sounds about right for when they first met. We know that at first she was tolerating Clark rather than actually enjoying her time with him. It was only in retrospect (and discarding her interest in Superman) that she recognized the positive elements about him.
[Linked Image]

Wait, what? Ex-wife. Zara? And is Herb bringing Alt-Clark over only to have him temporarily marry her and save Lois?
<<cough, cough>> [Linked Image] Excuse me, I needed to rewet my whistle. laugh

What happened to original recipe Clark? Or is that original Clark?
As stated previously, canon Clark and canon Lois are safe and sound (well, at least for them) in their own dimension.

Jimmy would interpret that to mean that HE is the "New Clark."
clap clap [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry, I couldn't comment more due to spoilage rules.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.