Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
WOW!
<<looking down at my foot making patterns on the dirt.>> Thanks, Pat. blush

Powerful story. Love internal, love external, and love eternal. All in love with Clark.
Oh, I'm sorry. Was Lois supposed to fall for Dan, Lex, Patrick, or Spencer(x2) in this story? Or Jimmy? shock

Until the last 2 paragraphs, I was going to give this one a happy face!
Darn! I was so close too. wink

Still will, but worried about Lois going to meet Patrick.
Why? Have you read ahead? [Linked Image] Oh, right, S3 episode. Well, that doesn't happen here. [Linked Image] They just sit down and have a boring discussion about history during a candlelit dinner. laugh [Linked Image]

I predict it is going to get worse before it gets better, but this is one whale of a tale.
That's a VERY good prediction. And, technically, this (Book 1) counts as one of my medium length stories, not my whales.

Don't ever under-estimate the power of love to make the world stand still and people come out of the woodwork with ice cream and warnings. Not sure if the ice cream will protect Lois, but it can't hurt either.
When life hands you Patricks, it's good to have some ice cream on hand. Oh, terribly sorry. Here's your virtual ice cream cone. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.