“Damn straight, you’re not going to get any of this!” Lois let him know as she gestured to her body.
clap

“I certainly am not going to bed,” she called out to Clark, waving her fist in the air.
Oh great. Now she’s going to prep for defiance sex with Dan.

Please, Lois, you’re exhausted, Clark whispered in her ear. You need to sleep. I’ll be there with you.
He’s a bad one.

Clark, Lois, and his parents, Martha and Jonathan Kent, were all laughing when they walked into the Kent farmhouse. Jonathan carried the suitcases and Martha held a bag of corn from the festival.
/waits for Lois to meet M&J/

“A fax?” Martha said hesitantly.
One day one will have to use the updated version. I’m just not sure if it’s Lois looking for a network cable and Martha having all set up for wifi, or if it’s a phonejack for a dial up internet connection and Martha offering her a network cable since she’s hooked up to cable internet.

Like she would ever tell him the truth: that she ate like that all the time and then spent all her waking hours in the gym.
I think it was Sue, or was it Annie?, or… huh anyhow, someone had Lois calculate how much um… workout with Clark corresponded to a chocolate bar.

She rolled her eyes. ~Clark, stop editorializing my thoughts.~
/whispers/ Italics would work just fine, too.

“This feels nice. Maybe next time we can try it with a bit less clothing.”
[Linked Image]

A smile lit in his eyes. “Anytime.” He moved closer and she accepted the kiss he placed on her lips.
/waits for Lois to rush into bathroom to brush teeth/

then he reached up to use it to embrace her and they fell onto the bed, Dan on the bottom.
eek

Suddenly, Lois felt her heart beating way too fast; it had gone into panic mode. She wasn’t seeing Dan anymore, but Ralph. His slimy hands pinning her down – the first time her in life being unable to fight off her attacker – while his cigarette stained yellowed teeth pulled the buttons off her blouse, and his humid breath blowing against her chest...
shock

Lois raised her brows, asking him if he understood, if he was okay with that.
Yes. And *NO*!

“So, what you’re saying, is that you like to be on top?”
Bad Dan! That’s not your line. Bad Dan. Bad!

They had spent the morning talking, laughing, and having a leisurely breakfast in bed, then kissing some more
/censored smiley/

“I’ve got to shower and change…”

“Showering sounds good,” Dan agreed, wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her.
Down, boy!

“Lois,” Dan moaned, turning her doorknob and getting them out of the hall. They stumbled backwards into the living room, but never let go of one another.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.