Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
I had a bucket beside me all the time, just in case the Scardino overload made me choke on my own vomit. [Linked Image] So far I have resisted; hope I don't need to use it. grovel I don't know how much more Scardino mushiness I can bear. Ick! [Linked Image] Where is Herb when you desperately needs him? spider

Andreia
blush Gee, I thought I had made Scardino sweet. Hmmm. Too much mushiness, huh? [Linked Image] Oh, dear, they're dropping like flies. Hope you're feeling better soon, Andreia. Maybe this anti-nausea shot [Linked Image] will make you feel better and allow you to make it through the next part or two.

I don't know if Herb will help at the moment, since she hasn't figured out the problem with Tempus.

Soon, we'll move past nausea and into humor (unless you're Tank, then you might still be nauseated. wink ) Or maybe Lois just needs a visit from... [Linked Image] Oh, sorry, I think that should have been this guy... [Linked Image] Or maybe some of this... [Linked Image]

(Ah, fun with smilies. laugh )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.