He hadn’t worn anything
eek

other than his blue suit, his uniform.
Bad author!

Too bad that big red cape covered his derrière.
That’s what it’s for?

How could Perry assign her – Lois Lane, three-time Kerth award winner – a partner!?!
So, it’s a nightmare, then?

Did he have all the parts of a man?
It’s a dream, Lois! You *can* find out.

The bomb exploded, and when the smoke cleared, Superman was gone. Missing. Disappeared. Forever.
That’s an interesting bit. Superman can eat bombs but would the confetti when it from the outside?

She looked down and shifted her pencil around on her desk. “Aliens,” she mumbled.
/wonders what’s going to come off this.

Inside was the most hideous mobile/statue thingy with pictures of a bunch of floating eyes and an upside-down mouth.
But it was already time for the Prankster confused

Anyone can send flowers, Dan.
Reasons anyone else gets laid, for $25.

You shouldn’t have.” She hoped he never did again.
clap

“Dan, I’m flattered, I really am. It’s just… I’ve been seeing Clark…”
eek She’s going cuckoo!

That would be Superman. Clark was that hick reporter from Smallville of all places.
*twice* cuckoo! Also, the others are right. Will she discover Smallville is a real place? And will she just put it off as having heard it somewhere before?

Actually, Dan was the only guy who had asked her out since Lex had…
Jumped off the balcony?

It seemed like men were intimidated to follow in the footsteps of the third richest man in the world… since Lex had died in her arms.
clap And hacks, too! eek

“And lose the story, never. Jimmy, you’re staying with Alice and me.”
Couldn’t Jimmy and Sarah share the room at Perry’s?

Perry and Jimmy exchanged a look. Then Lois watched as the Chief faded away with a gesture that read, “I’m not touching that one”.
Was that still from the show?

Except for the flying and the uniform, he could be any ordinary guy,”
Says the ordinary guy. :rolleyes: No jealousy at all.

“What we’ve got have is an example of human evolution, before and after. Clark is the before. Superman is the after.”
Clark:
[Linked Image]

Superman:
[Linked Image]

She could hear Clark chuckling behind her. Wonderful. Just what she needed. Smallville thinking he was better than she was, that she was a joke as far as Superman was concerned.
If the glass pump fits?

Wait a minute. I get it. You and Superman joined the ol’ Zero Gravity Club up on the space station, didn’t you?”
That wasn’t on the show, right? So… :calP:

Sometimes she dreamed of them in the same dream, but never at the same time.
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.