Hmm... I wonder why Lois is dreaming about this mystery Clark/Superman so much. Must be thanks to those random novel notes she practically just threw across the bullpen the other day- seeped into her subconscious. That and the bad chinese food. :rolleyes:
Lois floated up and over the city in the arms of this handsome stranger, a handsome stranger who ate a bomb, saving the space shuttle Prometheus. Then he lifted up her and the colonists and took the whole spaceship to the space station. He flew. He was strong. He was modest. That bomb didn’t faze him.
So, she's quite literally re-living the moments in her dreams? From her perspective?
He hadn’t worn anything
drool
other than his blue suit, his uniform.
Oh. Bummer. (Well? It *is* a dream, isn't it?)
A bright blue skin-tight suit with cherry red shorts, which brought her attention to his muscular body, and the “S” crest on his chest. Too bad that big red cape covered his derrière. [QUOTE]
Indeed. And I repeat: drool
[QUOTE] Especially not what’s-his-name, her clumsy, mud-brown eyed, junk-food eating, example of a Neanderthal “partner”
whinging
“You know, he didn’t seem that special to me. Except for the flying and the uniform, he could be any ordinary guy,” said Clark from behind her
Hint, hint.
“What we’ve got have is an example of human evolution, before and after. Clark is the before. Superman is the after.” She glanced over her shoulder at Clark and his crooked glasses, his tie over his shoulder, his jacket slipping off his shoulder as he munched on a cake donut, with his hair a mess. “Make that the way, way after.”
Is that so, now, Lois? Although I must admit, you paint a pretty funny picture of an unkempt Clark. /whispers: "got have"? Do you mean "got here" or just "have got" in which case the second have is extraneous./
Lois turned around and sat down on the table. “I’ll find him,”
Run with that, Lois.
Another dream. Another Clark dream. Another Clark dream about Superman. What was it about this man her subconscious could not let go of?
Something about saving his life and time travelling all over the place? But that's a bit of an extreme theory.
There was Clark, talking to the MPD bomb squad. When had Clark arrived? Where did Superman disappear off to? No, wait, it had been Clark who had been concerned about her head. Why… how had she confused the two men?
Think about it...
She felt sad at his departure; it had been nice to have a man look at her that way again, like her input was important. That was just how Clark looked at her. She shook this thought out of her head.
/worries about with all Lois' dreams with having a partner that becomes more, she might project said feelings on the scum of the earth... I mean Dan/

Anyways. I know I'm a little late on these comments, but I figured I had *some* time, so I should wait until I could squeeze in some legitimate feedback. Great part, and can't wait for more? Oh, and, when's the realization coming? Tell me it is coming soon...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain