Mouse! drool </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:o Okay, it's a dream (hence her POV).

At least she's getting the memories in the right order. If she remembered something like Superman's airfield kiss before remembering anything about Clark? There would go all hopes of seeing Clark for more than a... a... well, see the previous quote.
Of course, if she kissed Supes first then this story might go evil

OH NO! She's going to end up analyzing her dreams, isn't she? And convince Lois that she's either crazy or that she should blow it off? Then poor Clark will remain a dead baby *forever*!
Only Part 2.

“You know, he didn’t seem that special to me. Except for the flying and the uniform, he could be any ordinary guy,” said Clark from behind her
Hint, hint.
I just realized this is the same thing she says to Superman back in BatP. DUH!

/whispers: "got have"? Do you mean "got here" or just "have got" in which case the second have is extraneous./
Thank you. blush Fixed.

/worries about with all Lois' dreams with having a partner that becomes more, she might project said feelings on the scum of the earth... I mean Dan/
Well, Clark *is* dead. She's a woman, Dan's a... DEA agent. laugh cool

Anyways. I know I'm a little late on these comments, but I figured I had *some* time, so I should wait until I could squeeze in some legitimate feedback. Great part, and can't wait for more? Oh, and, when's the realization coming? Tell me it is coming soon...
She's good, but not *that* good. You're still in line for the roller coaster. (Hint: You will be able to tell how close you are to getting on the ride by the amount and length of the flashbacks.)

CHEW OFF OUR FINGERNAILS?! WHY? WHAT SORT OF EVILNESS ARE YOU PLOTTING?!?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO, VIRGINIA?! NO!!! THERE'S GOING TO BE NO RESOLUTION!! THE HORROR! IT WILL NEVER END:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
No? Well, let's just say, I've perfected the art of cliffies. evil cool

Thanks for the comments. <<waves!>> (I'm out of Graemlins)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.