And here it is - the only thing that makes a Friday even better: FDK on a Friday. clap

AntiKryptonite - Truly the best compliment in fanfic has to be hearing that you got the characters right. blush Thank you! I think I mentioned in a previous thread for this story that the reason I'm so drawn to 'The Phoenix' is because it's the first time on the show when they're both being honest about the attraction between them. I'm glad that carried over into the story for you.

Emily - Thank you for picking up on the reason why he can't really find that hand mixer. <g> As far as the pudding goes, you'll have to let me know after you've made it if it was good for you. wink As far as another holiday themed fic goes, well, that's been done before. But I will be sending you something new to peruse soon. laugh

dawebb - My favorite 'Burgher! Welcome back to the boards! dance Twenty years? Holy crap, that can't be right… I was pregnant with my son when the show started and he's turning 18 this weekend so… Geez, that went by fast. I remember being thrilled that I was home by Sunday night because I didn't really trust my husband to set the VCR right. <g>

Thanks again for making my Friday that much more splendid! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis