Ooo, sweet feedback! Let's get right to it. laugh

Mouserocks - I hesitated after posting, wondering if I should start the FDK thread myself. The current trend seems to be going in that direction, doesn't it? Thank you for starting the thread for me. The twinkly lights are something a guy actually did for me once and it was very romantic. He only used about five strands of Christmas lights whereas I have Clark using at least twenty. I guess that's why Lois marries Clark and I never did marry Glen. wink

Virginia - Thank you so much for all the lovely, detailed FDK. It thrills me when I have to scroll to keep reading. laugh Thank you for catching the fun of Clark and his search for the hand mixer. About this:
Oh, my gosh! Lois has turned over the decision making process to the hack from Nowheresville? <<shocked face>>
In the first part she told Superman that she wants to be Clark's everything. My feeling is that Lois isn't about to tell him what she really wants and/or feels until she knows for sure that she really is his everything. She takes a lot of risks, but that one's too scary to jump into blind.
What were you worried about again? It's nice for us Newbies to know, even the greats get nervous about a story every once in a blue moon.
There must be a blue moon every time I post then. I've never once posted that I don't feel sick to my stomach immediately afterwards. It never gets easier. blush

Gr8 - I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for that nfic epilogue. If something occurs to me, I'll write it, but I'm still slogging through a multi-part nfic that I've been working on for freakin' years now. <sigh> Most of my dirty thoughts are directed towards that.

Mrs. Luthor - Sadly, I think I, too, judge most of the men I meet by the version of Clark that resides in my imagination. :p

Ken - Yay! You came back! I'm glad you liked the story.

Thanks to everyone who's commented. I'm extremely grateful! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis