Once Upon a Dream - TOC

Well, here it is. My ‘cutting room floor’ first attempt(s) at writing WAFF – Part 1. The scene with Clark in a suit of armor was my “Jumping the Shark” scene that was so [Linked Image] horrible, I had to turn it into a dream. Originally, it wasn’t one.

This story is loosely based on one I wrote in college. Actually, I tried to convert that story to an L&C story and, well, it just didn’t work. Too many variables. I have posted my old story Dreaming , on which this story is based, in the Original Fiction section if you want to check it out. Warning: it hasn’t been Beta’d.

If you want to read a GOOD and serious story about Lois dreaming about being with Clark, may I recommend bakasi’s Only In My Dreams . thumbsup

I'll post Part 2 tomorrow night and the Epilogue the night after (in time for Valentine's Day).

I’ll take any and all comments below. I know this isn’t my best work, so feel free to be honest on horrible it is. All in good clean fun.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/09/14 01:29 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.