Hi Nancy!
“Clark, open up!” she demanded, for at least the fourth time.
Oh this is fun! Especially since it’s the n-th time that I got a “Clark, open up” in the past few weeks with my Board and Archive reading. For some reason, indomitable Lois just doesn’t get old.

How could she think it was okay? Still okay, I mean? To just show up at one in the morning on my doorstep? After she rejected me and then threw herself at Superman? How could she?
Oh Clark. Do you *really* think she’s *thinking* about it?

I felt angrier at Lois than I ever had before as I stormed to my door, intent on letting her know how unfair this was. How cruel. How could she just act like nothing happened when she had broken my heart earlier today?
Oooooooh!

I never could stay angry with her.
Oh, Clark…

No way would Lex Luthor be okay with his wife at my apartment in the wee hours of the morning.
Yes. Much safer to have a live-in boy-toy.

“What?” I asked her cautiously. If she expected easy forgiveness for breaking my heart, what could she possibly be about to do now that she would be worried about?
goofy /waits for Lois to say ‘Max’ or ‘Dan’. Or…’Jimmy’.

There was silence in the room for a second while the Earth tilted on its axis and everything but Lois’ face seemed out of focus.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.