Victory!
Just thought you should know that I heard this in Stewie Griffin's voice. :p

“Oh, do you now? And since when did that change? Because a couple of weeks ago, you swore to me up and down that you didn’t need to live here anymore. And I thought Superman didn’t lie.”
Yikes!

“Ha! Sorry, Clark?”

“Lois, please, just give me a chance–”
<would like to duct tape Lois' mouth closed>

She felt like she had just kicked a puppy– and with how he was looking at her, he obviously felt that way too.
Sorry but whinging

You know that’s not true, Clark. Jonathan did love you. I knew him well enough to know that– and I did see him in between the last time you two spoke and... and when he died. And if you believe even for one second that he didn’t... then your memory of him doesn’t do him justice– eidetic or not. And he deserves to be thought of as so much more than as petty as you’d like to believe he was. And you deserve so much better than to think your own father went out of this world not loving you. So yes, he loved you, Clark. Probably more so than you can ever realize.”
Awwwwww.....

Instead, she was adding a salve to it.
Yay!

Lois sat on the couch beside her husband and cradled him in her arms as they both released their tears.
Ahh, finally, some much needed healing is beginning.

Can't wait for more!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon