I don't know if it was because I went from watching an episode to reading your story, but you sure have Lois and Clark's voices and an cadence down pat. I could hear them speaking those words, seeing them acting in that fashion and believing those sentiments. thumbsup

I'm glad Clark is finally coming to his senses and talking with Lois.

Two weeks? I thought he had been gone longer than that. He walked away from her and his family to concentrate on being Superman full time? To Kansas? To his family's farm? :rolleyes: Clark! wallbash (this is me hitting you with a 2x4) I'm glad Jonathan kicked you out! You were acting like the same lunkhead you were before you and Lois got married!

I'm only sorry it took your harsh words with your dad and for him to die before you could say (or realize) that you were sorry for you to come to your senses! Now, that I'm done bashing you with the 2x4, I'm going to pass it back to Lois (or another FDK Commenter) to hit you.

Here it is: wallbash Who's next?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.