Wanted to do lot’s of nice FDK, and then I noticed this here:
Let me put it this way... To paraphrase Lois: As of this moment, I don’t even have the tiniest fragment of something that might someday, with a lot of hard work, resemble a story.
goofy

Super-Pooch Risks Life To Save Master
Urban Dogs Magazine
By Jack Russell
laugh

It had been a hard earned victory, but it seemed to be universally agreed that if Lois Lane would jump in front of Clark Kent to save him from being shot, he must not be Superman. After all, she would know the truth.
Actually, it just means that he’s in biiiig doo-doo now once she finds out the truth. Also, they could have orchestrated that days ago and saved themselves lots of trouble.

Everyone seemed to universally believe that he wouldn’t have let Lois get shot if he was able to prevent it.
Hmm… evil

They were right, of course, but no one seemed to have realized that since the bullet had moved faster than the speed of sound, he simply had not been able to react in time.
/waits for Nerd Magazine to blow the cover right off/

Today’s copy of the Dirt Digger had tried, of course, to perpetuate the idea that he was Superman - probably for the sake of their own pocketbooks - claiming that Superman should be tarred and feathered for protecting his own secret rather than saving Lois.
The honest media just can’t catch a break, huh? /waits for Goode publications to boast of the new love affair of Lois Lane Kent with Superman. Or are they going to remember the old story and boast it as an “either this or that” story?

The rest... Urban Dogs Magazine had approached him the previous night as he’d been waiting with Perry and his folks for both Lois and Shadow to get out of surgery, offering to pay all of Shadow’s medical bills if he would give them an interview about Shadow.
*G*

“Did you say something about them removing part of my lung?” she asked groggily.
*G*

Shadow might, technically, be his dog, but there was no doubting that he adored Lois. He couldn’t fault the animal his taste in women.
*G*

“Should I be jealous?”

“Of course not. I just...” Her voice trailed off as she seemed to realize that he was kidding, informing him that she was still pretty out of it. It wasn’t like her to miss that obvious a joke.
*G*

So... would she be able to find the information again?
wallbash

Lots of fun! /off to part 13/ And what a *great* number for the final part…

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.