What's that flying through the air? Is it a bird? A plane? No, it's a red herring! You got me! I, too, thought Clark was going to use the hologram... well, he was, but he didn't have to. Good thing Lois loves Clark enough to jump in front of a bullet to save his identity.

Shadow! hyper

Dirt Digger Reporter Arrested For Breaking and Entering
The Daily Planet
By Robert Myerson
clap

it seemed to be universally agreed that if Lois Lane would jump in front of Clark Kent to save him from being shot, he must not be Superman. After all, she would know the truth... Today’s copy of the Dirt Digger had tried, of course, to perpetuate the idea that he was Superman - probably for the sake of their own pocketbooks - claiming that Superman should be tarred and feathered for protecting his own secret rather than saving Lois... If there was one universal truth that the entire world seemed to share it was that, regardless of who Superman might be or what it might cost him, he would never willingly allow harm to come to Lois Lane.
Well, Lois can no longer deny it. Even the tabloid press knows it's true. Lois and Clark are 100% in love! notworthy Or is she going to fight them on this too? No, not with only one part left. I'm guessing she'll just let this one slide on by. wink

Urban Dogs Magazine had approached him the previous night as he’d been waiting with Perry and his folks for both Lois and Shadow to get out of surgery, offering to pay all of Shadow’s medical bills if he would give them an interview about Shadow.
Oh, poor Shadow. Now the tabloid press is going to start hounding you. peep

“Do you think it might be possible to bring him over here?” Lois asked.

And it seemed Shadow’s crush might not be totally unrequited.

“In bed with you?” Clark asked. “Should I be jealous?”
Uh... Yes.

“Of course not. I just...” Her voice trailed off as she seemed to realize that he was kidding, informing him that she was still pretty out of it. It wasn’t like her to miss that obvious a joke.
Nope, she's just realizing it's true. Good thing they bought that nice comfy couch for Clark to sleep on. He's been replaced.

But... what if she couldn’t remember what she had known last night, when she had examined his eyes with adrenaline running through her system? The adrenaline had to have dissipated by now. So... would she be able to find the information again?
Well, when Lois is healed from being shot, Clark could just fly her up really high and drop her, that should kick start that adrenaline again and she'll remember just fine. She might not forgive him right away, but she'll remember what a lunkhead he's been about his health.

You know, I've been thinking with all these break-ins and tabloid press bothering the neighbors and all. Maybe it's about time Lois and Clark start co-habiting somewhere else. Perhaps a nice townhouse. Just a suggestion. Do we get to hear whatever happened to Nunk and Lamont? Did they end up on the rail... <<cough>> bus out of Smallville? Or are they Smallville's latest scarecrows thanks to one nasty bull? (Personally, I'm kind-of rooting for the latter.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.