Wow! I was not expecting this turn of events! That's a much more efficient (although painful) way of discrediting Mayson Drake's claims than using some flimsy hologram. I liked smile1

“UV radiation damage to the corneal epithelium is cumulative, similar to the effects with dermal epithelium...” Her voice trailed off as the pain killers took full effect and her eyes drifted closed.
Ah! So it looks like VirginiaR's (I think) prediction of Clark needing less sun exposure and not more seems to be accurate. Poor Clark, you've been doing it wrong all this time dance Lois' neighbours should be a bit less annoyed with her now.

Now, finally, for the grammar part:

Reclamation Superman de Mayson Drake discredite
The Paris Bulletin
By Bernard Duval
Ladies and gentlemen, please whip out your accents!

Your vocabulary is also off somewhat:
Réclamation usually translates to 'claim' in the legal sense (e.g. claiming reparation for a tort) or in the personal insurance sense. In this case, I would use Déclaration instead.

Finally, to be clearer, I would perhaps refer to Superman's identity.

Therefore, your title should be something like:

Identité de Superman: la déclaration de Mayson Drake discréditée

This was a hard one to translate because there are so many way to accidentally create an anglicism. Mind you, real francophone reporters are guilty of this on occasion too wink

I probably should have gone to bed and read this tomorrow morning... but the lure was too strong! I'm looking forward to your last part but will be sad when this is over mecry