Well, well. Claude, eh? Since I haven't seen you actually admit how many episodes will be in this story, I'm guessing that you can drag the Lois and Clark torture on for quite a while.

Pity.

I didn't expect Clark to accept Lois' proposal. I am glad that he didn't get offended, but admitted that he understood her reasoning for not allowing him to propose in the first place.

I feel so bad for them. They're trying so hard to live their lives and do their jobs, but the stories and the masses are making it so difficult. Good thing they're the best at what they do.

Henderson's reaction to Lois' warning was interesting. I wonder how that will play into the overall "Clark-is-Superman" plot.

Sigh.

I know it's only one more day, but ... I hate waiting.

B

ETA: I know it's pointless to speculate, but ever since Leit mentioned that Superman's blindness might be cured by the time of the hostage taking, I've been wondering what Clark and Lois will do when he finally stays out of the sun long enough for his eyes to heal (yes, I know I'm assuming a lot there). How will they use his healed eyes to their advantage in debunking the Clark/Superman connection? Will a visually impaired Clark continue while a seeing Superman returns? Or will Clark's welder's flash heal and Superman remain incommunicado?

ACK!

Have I mentioned before that I hate waiting?