Sara!!! Thank you so much for that story. I love it!

He made a dive for the bedroom, panicking suddenly. Good grief, he was a mess! What was he going to wear?
Well, I don't mind you wearing nothing, Clark! I think that's a very good option here.

"I was going to say, before we were so rudely interrupted..." she murmured, coming up behind him and slipping her arms around his waist, "...that it sounds - and smells - wonderful." Clark almost choked as her breath tickled his inner ear, his stomach muscles contracting sharply at the brush of her arms against them. The serving spoon hit the side of the pot with an almighty clang, and he steadied his hands, suddenly breaking into sweat. One more word, one more movement, and their entire meal would end up on the floor...
Who cares about food when you can get romance instead? Just turn around and kiss her Clark! You know you want it! I at least want to see it happening. smile

An atmosphere that *she* had created. She had made the first move - heck, she had made *all* the moves! - and she was obviously trying to tell him that she had felt the shift in their relationship just as keenly as he.
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Well, I don't care makes the moves, it's just nice and waffy. Wonderful.

But at this point, I am starting to wonder where my whams are? I mean, half way through and not a sign yet!! grumble

Her lips were parted softly, her eyes dark with desire, and Clark groaned in the back of his throat, begging silently for willpower even as his lips found hers in a caress that was as heady and passionate as it was gentle. His lips stroked against hers, his tongue reaching out to tease at her teeth, and somewhere in the dim recesses of his mind, he became aware that she had shifted closer to him. Her knee was now pressing firmly against his thigh, sending out lightning bolts of fire and energy, while one of her hands stroked his chest gently through the light cotton of his shirt as its mate buried itself in his hair.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *happy sigh* Perfect! smile

Still no whams... I'm getting slightly worried.

//When I fall in love... //
How did you know? I love that song! It's so perfect. /me goes to turn on the song and sing along

"What would you do if I told you that it was the moon?"
dance

Saskia jump

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!