Ooo, I've been waiting for Mayson to realize Clark is back! *gleefully rubs hands together* Of course, I was hoping we'd actually get to see the conversation in this chapter, but I can't blame you for taking your time ... I have a feeling their meeting is going to be a pivotal moment in the story. Mayson, for all her faults, is a very smart cookie, and I can't imagine any way she won't put it together that Clark is Superman once she discovers he's blind. So I guess the question is whether Clark will realize she's in the conference room before barging in on Lois. If he knows Mayson is there, he might decide to hide in the staircase until she leaves to buy them time. If not ... *gleefully rubs hands together again*

(That said, I actually really like Mayson as a character. She's way too forward, no question, and is out of line in her opinion of Superman, but come on, can we really fault the woman for falling in love with Clark? If I were in her shoes, I'd be drooling over him, too. goofy )

Kathy