Of course, who said that he was blinded just two days ago in Smallville? Maybe he was blinded 6 weeks ago, when he went home to Smallville to escape going away with Mayson, accidently blinded himself with the welder... Or maybe, use another sense. Lost his hearing?... Then he blew everyone off, pretending he was fine just a jerk. Then Martha called in reinforcements because Clark had given up hope. Lois came to visit, he got his hope and sight (or hearing) back -- and captured The Pranster and Victor -- and then when his dad went to repair a metal gate and wham, bam, it happened again. laugh

Come on, he can't tell Perry. That will sound pathetic. "So, Kent, what was up with you? Why should I give you your job back?"

"Sorry, I ran out on the DP, Chief. I'm blind. But I can still do my job, because I'm also Superman." Bats blind eyelashes, 'pretty please'.

"Get out of here, Kent! And never come back!"

Yeah, I don't think telling Perry is a good idea. I still think Lois is more angry because Clark never told her the truth and now thinks it's only way to get himself out of this blindman's hole.

This sounds like a good challenge! Clark\'s Excuse Challenge

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.