Originally posted by VirginiaR:
This was really interesting POV of Lois and Clark's life (lives?) Police Chef Henderson! He's been busy since S1. Nice to see that L&C have a wonderful happy family of 3 kids.

Dexter obviously brushed Lois off as the unimportant member of the duo. I would have loved to see Lois's Mad Dog REALLY interview Dexter though. That could be funny. Dexter might actually have been surprised. I think she let him off easy. Of course, surprising Dexter might be hazardous to Lois's health... like everything else she does.

Loved the imagery. The opening with Dexter's comparison of Miami and Metropolis ending with he hated it. thumbsup To each his own. Dexter's dark passenger vs. Clark's light passenger. That's a good description of Clark's other persona; a voice inside his head that tells him to go off and fight for truth and justice! clap

Yes, Clark must have been distracted to do the switch within full view of another. Forget about your x-ray vision there Clark? :rolleyes: And what would have Dexter done if he REALLY had tried to inject drug into Clark and the needle broke? eek

Oooh, the possibilites of these three boggles the mind. Thanks for the taste! It almost makes you want Lois and Kent to hunt him down... almost.
Thanks for the review, Virginia! I've always liked Henderson and feel that he was kind of under-utilized in the show, to a certain degree. So I decided that, since this is set in 2010-ish, that he deserved a promotion. smile

Glad you liked the imagery. The Light Passenger was born out of a desire to show just how much of a foil Dexter and Clark are for each other. smile

Lois interrogating Dexter would be hilarious! Too bad she's only just collecting notes for a story in this one. Poor Dexter feels like he's being interrogated though - he's used to watching people led off to a small room and asked about crimes. laugh

Clark didn't forget his x-ray vision - he was just in a hurry, so he did the usual glance around. He was completely unaware of Dexter and had no real reason to x-ray the area.

Dexter would have been in for quite a shock if he'd tried to inject Clark! laugh

I've thought of doing one where Clark finds out about Dexter's secret, but there's no way Dexter could get out of that one, and I don't want Dexter to get caught! :p

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon