Lois! whinging

Evil Lex. devil Evil Nigel. devil

Superman never returned after nightfall? They thought he died? I thought it was the raging heat in winter that had driven him away. Why wouldn't Clark bring Superman back after nightfall?

Will Lois pick up on Lex's clues about Clark's other persona, I wonder? She's quite the fighter, Lois is.

This scene confused me:
The Englishman moved the gun and fired something that grazed the side of my arm.

Luthor let out a roar that froze the blood in my veins.

My foot missed a step and sent me tumbling head-first toward the ground.
I thought Lex had been shot by the bullet that barely missed Lois. But surely he's alive and well and spouting off Lexisms the next minute. Was he just screaming because Nigel ALMOST shot Lois? I thought he didn't care for Lois, dumped her for someone else.

So, Clark has been weakened by Kryptonite (and is in Clark clothes, so it was he and not Superman who was captured). How did Lex discover Clark = Superman? And Lois is injured from her fall down the stairs and tossed back into the cell with Clark. Will they in their states of unwellness beable to help one another?

Does Lex enjoy seeing the friends united? Or is he waiting until Clark tells Lois the truth? That Superman didn't die, but Clark gave him up? Why would Clark give up his Superman persona? You don't want to piss off Lois, Lex.

You've got me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what happens next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.