Okay, let's see...

The Good:
/starts quoting from Junction part 1 and realizes that while Corrina might not have cracked the limit at 9k words, quoting all of TMTY might be a bit excessive/

As for the Bad:
confused
Yeah, um, sorry, didn't find any blush

/goes off to look for real FDK/

"There's a signed statement from the head of the Metropolis Police Department declaring that I was in no way involved in the deaths of Philip Deller and John Bortolotto," Clark said. "And there's a letter from the President of the United States thanking me for diverting the asteroid and officially welcoming me to the planet."
Ah, so that was the loose ends. Now that you mention it, there was something to that regards a couple dozen parts ago...

Maggie hugged her friend tighter, sending silent thanks heavenwards that her prayers had been answered.
I really liked the way you put in a lot of POVs, one for each period. It gave us such a nice wholesome wrap around all the dangling threads.

"Well, I see it like this," Eric said. "I have no children and never will. Scardino might have children one day, but he hasn't yet. You have two daughters. You have the best reason for safeguarding the future of this planet. You have the most to lose if we get it wrong."
Nicely done.

And the research continued.
clap

"He told me that if I hurt you, he will come after me. Knowing who he is, I probably should be scared."
laugh

Her dad was in love with Martha Kent.
Aww the Christmas stuff was sweet clap

"Very good news," he said. "Have you booked the ski trip yet?"
Sounds like he finally found peace. And I'm with the others: Who's the nurse in Philly? I kept expecting you to mention Mayson, but clap So, is Lois going to stay a writer? I'd guess so. Even if she's going to tag along with Clark when he's investigating.

Corrina, thank you for a lot of fun hours and a great couple of months clap It's been an awesome ride. And now, you've got to shoe Go onwards to his next suggestion spider wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.