Very powerful part, Corrina! Despite the heartbreaking end (evil, evil wildguy ), I'm happy you chose to show an angry Clark. I probably wasn't expecting so much anger, but it still makes way more sense to me than having him react ok after finding out the choices Lois has been making for him through his amnesia.

That said, I'm very sure he'll come around fast enough (there are only two parts to go after all laugh ) and he'll realize she had good intentions. True, there was probably also a little bit of selfishness included, but heck, after all Lois has been through (Linda, her dad, Clark and his struggle to move on after the cell) I think she is way more than entitled to it. She deserved a little happiness and she needed someone to be there for her, to give her the confort she hadn't had, without it being restrained (yes, Clark has been caring all through the story, but there was so much that pre-amnesia Clark wasn't ready to give).

And Martha... and Evan... That was lovely. Her reaction, his worries, their talk... Though having them end up together might seem a little rush, I'm certainly hoping you leave it as a very open possibility. But could Martha be as forgiving as to end up dating one of the men who contributed to Clark's captivity?

Anyway, great part. As Michael said, I too hope you do keep up your original schedule and post part 20 tomorrow night time (which would mean I get to enjoy my morning coffee with a great read wink )

PS. Maybe you could tell your Clark that the Clark from the show lied to Lois not just for a few days, but for two whole years (and his reasons were a lot more self-centered) and she forgave him...

Cris