As Patrick said, Delightful part.

I was worried about the press conference, after that preview. Now it seems the preview was a red herring*, unless... Will this come up again?

I understand why Clark was not unduely distressed, if he doesn't remember, but I still don't understand why he wasn't at least curious.

And, alas, I am now ready to accept the fact that Jonathan is dead. mecry There is no way on God's green earth that man would let his wife walk (or ride a bus or whatever) half-way across the country, alone. He would have gone with her if he could have.

Sad as I am to think Jonathan is really dead, I do have to say I found Amy's idea intriguing. That would be an interesting twist. laugh

ETA: Not sure if "red herring" is the idiom I'm looking for, but a diversion. Intended to make us think the worse, when in fact, all turned out OK.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster