"Eric has a grain of a lead regarding the whereabouts of the missing person."
Hmm... it sounds as if either the Deller trail is a dud, or Ms Wallace walked all the way from Philly. And is it a letter or is a certain yellow and red piece of fabric she's handed over?

Clark thanked him graciously and stepped up to the microphone. "Subjects," he said.

One word - one solitary word - and the crowd erupted again.

Evan glanced to Lois and gave her an encouraging smile. "He'll be fine," he said.

"I know," Lois said.

"You did a great thing."

"Thanks."
*SCNR*

"Once you have returned to your position with the other reporters, we will continue," he said firmly, regarding Rhodes with intractable determination. "If you refuse to do so, I will direct security to physically remove you."
So, what's Perry doing while watching the screen. Besides yelling "Olsen, get Ms. Rhodes desk cleaned out and her stuff sent to the 'Digger!"

"Is Superman married?" she called out loudly. "Does he have a girlfriend? Does he want one?"
laugh So, will there be fanmail. Like we've seen in AKA Superman?

"Because when he came here the first time - before the asteroid, when he still remembered what I had done to him - he treated me with far more respect than I deserved. He's a good man. Better than good."

"Yes," Lois said.

The door opened, and Clark walked in, his cape swinging. He stopped, his eyes darting from Lois to Evan. "Is everything OK?"
The whole time, I kept wondering if he had eavesdropped a little. It might have started innocently enough with him straining for Lois on the flight back. And Then he might have picked up a compromising bit of conversation and... well...

"I can cross the United States in less than a minute," he said. "I figure that when I have the right motivation, I should be able to do other things quickly."
Oh boy. Does this mean Lois would best stop to motivate him?

I just sent the final part to the BRs, so if RL is nice, I'll be able to post reasonably quickly now.
/starts motivating/ grovel grovel grovel grovel grovel

Michael

Edit: I'd best go and move the last line of my FDK to part 16's FDK, huh?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.