Very interesting chapter. Lois sure dug herself into a quite nice and deep hole that will make for a very fascinating continuation of a story as she tries to get herself out. The very second I read Lois getting up to work on a story on her computer in the middle of the night - I knew that was just a can of worms waiting to be opened. Although, just like AntiKryptonite mentioned, I didn't expect her to actually send the story to Perry by accident. Maybe she can call Perry and lie that she send a very private file by accident, so he should delete it without ever reading it. Besides, even if he did read it, I doubt he'd really actually print it since there's no evidence anywhere considering that Clark welded the plane back to its original form.

It was a very sad ending, with Clark so hurt from betrayal, not to mention Kryptonite, and leaving the hotel to who knows where without his powers, while Lois lies in a heap on the floor without credit cards or money. Maybe that'll be enough reason for Clark to come back after he cools down. Or maybe he'll wait for a couple days and won't see a story about himself on the front page anywhere and calm down.

In any case, I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next. Please update soon!