Oh, this part was really, really good (and that's saying something since the rest have all been excellent, too)!

Your descriptions of Clark's suffering under the Kryptonite and Lois's desperation were so well-done--I could almost feel myself feeling sick. At least Luthor doesn't--yet--know anything about an alien or the fact that the Kryptonite makes him sick. However, if he's trying to find a lot of it to use as a power source...not good.

I absolutely love the way Lois gave up the secret that she knew about him just because she was worried about him--and that she knew she would give up anything in order for him to be well! It was very touching.

I knew as soon as she got up to open her article that Clark was going to see it, but I had no idea she'd actually--accidentally--send it to Perry! Poor Clark. He's already head over heels in love with her and now he thinks she's betrayed him for a story--because, let's face it, everything she said sounded like a lie or an excuse, and then asking to be the one to tell his story? Not good at all!

I am loving this story, Mozartmaid--thanks so much for sharing!