Ok, so this part proved that you couldn't possibly be that bad and if you'd thrown amnesia into the mix, there had to be a way for Lois and Clark to benefit from it. And as somebody already pointed out in FDK for part 1, I think, setting Clark free of his burden is something that could definitely work to their advantaged: no bad memories and all the time in the world to build new good memories.

That said, this part was thouroughly enjoyable: their banter, their teasing,... Part of it we'd seen before, but now there's a new side to it, with more references and more teasing about the physical aspects of their relationship, which with Pre-Nighfall Clark was probably a long way to go still.

*That* was what she would like to do this afternoon. Go to the bedroom with Clark, indulge in some therapy, and then fall asleep in his arms. But then, they had a date tonight. Who knew where that would end?

"What are you thinking about?" Clark asked.

"Tonight," she said, because that covered the date ... and beyond.
See? Just what I said in part 2: you're driving the poor girl mad. So much time spent so close to such a wonderful hunk of a man and having to restrain herself so much... it can't be healthy! goofy

Loved this part! And thanks for posting so soon! I certainly wasn't expecting it today (or even tomorrow), but as a good TMTY addict, I keep checking everyday nonetheles.

Cris