Yep, the sister thing was fun indeed. Of course, the list of possible answers could include:
* It's okay, you're the ruler of Krypton. It's common for the noble houses to keep the bloodlines close.
* Uhm, no, I'm not your sister. Our relationship is more like Lord and Concubine.

"She was shouted down by the rest of the reporters. Daitch and two other scientists vouched that the asteroid had definitely been there, had been an explicit threat, and that without Superman, we wouldn't have the luxury of arguing about whether it had been a hoax or not."
dizzy

He swung open the wings and put them on. He pushed them down his nose, looked over the frames, and then repositioned them.
"You're right, Lois, they do make a huge difference. But I sure prefer not to wear them, given you're naked without them." dizzy

Hope you're having a great time at the game and can't wait for you to get pack and give us a great time with part 4 blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.