Speculation!! goofy

Patrick

The Daily Planet is without Lois and Clark - it's going to be a lesser entity. The Luthor idea is interesting.

Clark is up in space trying to stop the asteroid, Lois is pacing and almost pulling her hair out and Martha, whose photo Lois has seen, arrives.
Niiiice!

AntiK Menzies admitting there had been an alien - if the reporter wasn't satisfied with his answers, she could keep digging. That might lead to stories about Neville - which would upset Phoebe. It might also lead to a 'violation of human rights' which would also be messy.

Vicki

The rollercoaster had been a little subdued for a few parts!

Kathy

I would think the public relations fallout would be a lot less serious from a story about a drug-addicted CIA agent spinning delusional stories of alien life than having a CIA higher up confirm they had once captured an alien. (After all, that photo could have been faked, or of someone completely unrelated to aliens.) But I guess he's still trying to protect his wife and her memories of their family ... and if Nightfall really is going to hit in two days, he apparently has decided it doesn't matter what gets printed.
I think it's not that he had decided it doesn't matter what's printed, but that he's *very* motivated to avoid spending the final days of his life suffering the fallout from upsetting Phoebe.

Had he gone with the story you outlined, things might not have been pleasant on the home front. Even though Phoebe knows about her nephew, she could be protective of her sister.

DW Cliffhanger? huh

wink

SJH Yes, he will. huh

Nor? That could be interesting.

Joy I couldn't have someone else do Lois's job as well as she does it. wink

Vicki

Don't make us wait too long, Corrina!
The plan - T28, Monday. T29 (which is long), Wednesay. H1, Friday. I think those three parts are good to go. H2 needs at least another couple of read-throughs.

Thanks to everyone for the FDK, including the thoughts and speculation!

Corrina.