smile1

Iolanth - Thanks! I thought that seemed very Lois-esque too. smile

Andreia - Does it help at all if I reassure you that the way for part 10 will be much, much shorter?

mozartmaid - I confess, I have a fondness/weakness myself for fics where we get to see how Lois decides to deal with her newfound knowledge. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the flashbacks and that they're working for you. <g>

DW - Nope, the wait won't be nearly as long. I'm glad the "fount of useless knowledge" amused you (because it amused me when I wrote it).

Amber - Ha! I clapped when I read you were feeling the cliffhanger. It worked! <g>

Michael - You're making it sound like squealing is a bad thing, which it rarely, rarely is. <g> I got a little paranoid when I read your comments about Sadler's final disposition. Part of your description is eerily similar to something one of our heroes is going to say. Are you hacking into my laptop again? shock Thanks for picking up on the Lois Lane/bomb analogy. It's one of my favorite things about the character. She might wallow for a while, but there's no keeping her down.

Evelyn - What a sweet thing to say! blush I don't think I'll be sad at all when it's over, but it's nice to hear that you might be. smile

TEEEEEJ - Yay! One of my betas also commented on that paragraph and its implications for their relationship. Telling Lois his secret is a HUGE deal and it made more sense to me (in this context) that she would get that. It's the best of both worlds - Clark gets credit for wanting to tell her and she gets the satisfaction of having figured it out. laugh

Lots and lots of thanks to everyone who's responded. You guys keep me going - I owe you! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis