Joy Getting Clark out of the cell only gave him physical freedom. But they are moving forward.

Kathy

So were these difficult chapters for you to write?
Yes. I was working on 18 when I took a break. I always find the slower parts hard to write. I want to rush forward, but have to keep coming back when I realise there are big holes that need work.

I'm so glad it's still working OK smile

DW They are making progress, but it's a bit stop-start - which I think is realistic after what they've endured.

Laura Glad you liked the ending!

AntiK

So much of the imagery of your words is so beautiful,
Thank you. I think in pictures - maybe that's why it comes through in what I write huh

Cristina

They're helping each other healing
Yep - that is one of the central themes of this fic. Damage both Lois and Clark and explore how their love brings healing. smile

MozartMaid

Looking forward to the trip to the beach!
It takes some time to get there. (One day, just for fun, I'm going to write a story littered with lines such as 'Three weeks later ...' laugh )

Michael

But... maybe she could go fly with Superman. Or, rather, he could fly alone, really fast, around the Earth, counterclockwise?
Surprisingly, I know what you're referring to (I'm an LnC fan, not a Superman fan) - it didn't make much sense to me, though huh

Thanks, everyone.

Corrina.