Fantastic story, Bob! smile1 I read a bit at work yesterday (slow day), and finished up late last night. I couldn't stop!

I thought you did a great job at staying in character and having Lois and Clark slowly get back to each other. I have a killer soft spot for waff, but I liked that you didn't use much. They needed to take some time to learn to trust each other and get to know each other again. I've been reading so much fic lately (and a lot of waffy stories, in particular) and this was a nice break from that. This story felt realistic and paced.

The same also goes for your other characters. Lex and Henderson felt very true to character. Your A-plot was well thought out and I was riveted the entire time, waiting to see what would happen next. thumbsup

One question though, Perry didn't die in the blast, correct? Wasn't he on vacation? Or am I mixing up stories in my head?

I really can't say enough good things about this. I've been on a huge fanfic kick lately and I've been working my way through the archives. It's so awesome to know that there are still great stories being written so long after the showed aired. I hope it never dies down!!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?