Yet another happy dancer signing in! dance

Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
I know I'm coming a little late to this, but after catching up on the rest of the story, I had to tell you how much I'm enjoying this wonderful tale!
Better late than never, welcome to the fray!

Phew - no external boogie men jumping out from the shadows, only the internal ones in Clark's head. I was super impressed with Lois's determination here. She is so strong in the face of all this adversity - including now Clark's despair. I hope she can hang tough.

She wished she had had the time to decide on a destination, plan a route, and research hotels and campgrounds before leaving the compound. But now, she was going to have to plan on the run.
Such a sign of the times when I had to remind myself that Lois doesn't have the luxury of a smart phone at her fingertips.

Charlie and Linda King - v. nice! laugh

...Hope is beautiful
The poem is so sweet.

I love that Lois refers to his abilities as powers. Already planting the seed that they are a gift rather than a 'defect'.

Lois didn't reply. Not verbally. She locked her eyes in his and challenged him. He stared right back.

Neither moved for a long moment as they engaged in a silent tussle of wills.
Hee!

Great beginning to a long road ahead. Can't wait for more. So happy TMTY is back!