Time to catch up on some FDK-FDK smile

Bellarase

I am so glad nobody came in and used the rods on Clark while Lois was in Smallville.
Yeah. wink

MozartMaid

especially his mom's scarf in *ahem* appropriate Superman colors.
blush blush It wasn't deliberate blush blush

Joy

I know what you mean - it was hard to know what Lois and Clark would be feeling most - joy/relief at being together without any major disasters versus disappointment that M&J weren't happily living in Smallville.

Emily

I cannot believe you left us there.
I could have ended the chapter where I ended the preview laugh

For what its worth you could probably argue that long hair could be shorn with clippers
Canon Clark's hair didn't look clippered to me. wink

Evelyn

You tease us so with a few little answers here and there, but still leaving us with the bigger questions of what really happened to Martha and Jonathan.
We are 2/3rds through Story 2 out of 4, and although I *think* this will be the longest of the stories, I still need some questions to answer. wink

Kathy

Re Lois's trip to Smallville - I set it up as a way to try to discover M&J's fate, but what I really needed was some clothes (and glasses) for Clark!

I have every faith that your story-telling abilities will come up with something brilliant, but at this point, I have no idea what that brilliance will entail!
Hopefully, I've set it up well enough that it won't seem unbelievable!

Tank

Both posts ...

Thanks for the explanation for the point Michael raised. That was about what I was thinking. The key is Trask - he's not someone to do things by halves - and he's had a lot of time to get this *right*.

Confession time ...

Perhaps Menzies won't have to execute Clark. Clark might feel that the only way he can get Lois to accept that they could never have a life together is to commit a 'noble' suicide by trying to leave the cell himself sometime when she was gone
That exact scenario played around in my mind for a little while. I rejected it. Not even Clark could be *that* lunkheaded.

Although Lois's reaction could have been fun. I figured she could bring in the big guns (AKA rods!) and hit him upside the head!

Laura You will get some of what you want. smile

Vicki

Well, actually, that isn't my *only* question. You *do* keep us guessing with this story! Where are the Kents? What's up with Menzies? How will they get Clark out? How bad is their fight going to be when Clark tries to convince Lois he cannot leave his prison?
1. It's going to take time.
2. You'll know soon.
3. Medium term.
4. Not too bad.

Does that help???

Later post ... uhm ... good point, except at this stage Lois doesn't know about Clark's propensity for ties!

DW Glad you liked the chocolate chip cookies!

Cristina

that goodnight kiss that had better be coming
IIRC you were the first one to mention a kiss. More about that in FDK-FDK for the next part.

Emily I popped into the camp wink but didn't stay and chat - I wanted to get Story 3/Part 1 to the BRs.

Laura I think it was about 30!

Michael

Welcome to your future.
clap

Yes, clever. But shouldn’t he be able to simply cut them, thus breaking the circuit? Unless it’s a dead-man setup. But I don’t think so. Too complicated for an implant of that size.
More info to come - but I did go back and address a few issues that your raised. Thanks!

So, is this the first date or the third date? Do the other events count as dates?
The first. The others were 'almost first dates' laugh

And do you think it’s funny to let us dangle over the cliff like that?
Me?

Jen

I guess I expected the Kents wouldn't have been there, but I still hoped. I guess I had hoped thaat they would have left a sign or something.
That's pretty much how both Lois and Clark felt.

Evelyn There's still plenty of WAFF to come. Some angst, too!

sloppy for the wonderful FDK, guys.

Corrina.