Aww, that was a great epilogue! clap

"Just 'good luck' for today." Lois read it again. "He signed it 'Dan and May'."

Clark grinned. "Sounds like he found himself a woman."
Huh, would you look at that, Mayson actually got Detered and moved to Australia to marry Dan.

Uhm, I've got a couple of little logistics questions. Hope you don't mind blush
How did Clark manage to rake in several thousand fights to Melbourne over two years? He would have to have visited Lois several times a day to manage this.
And how are they able to make five trips to Australia per year. After all, given that travel time is a good 36 hours in each direction, would they fly down for just a day in Australia and fly back again?
Also, how are they able to afford three months off a year for Australia?

"No, I don't," Victoria asserted. She was right. During their frequent visits to Australia, Victoria spoke like a born and bred Aussie. She had the accent, she used the slang, and she called Lois 'Mum'. As soon as they arrived in the States, she reverted to the all-American kid. Clark had noticed that Lois did it, too - although not as noticeably, and probably not as consciously, as their daughter did.
Awwww, cute! clap

She patted her stomach. "G'day, Cyril."
laugh

"Hoooooddddddggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!" Victoria screamed. She turned to Lois, her face alight with exhilaration. "Hodgey won the Norm Smith."

Lois kissed the cheek of her excited girl. "He deserves it - he played a superb game."

Seb was grinning at Chris. "Sorry," he said. "No 'Cyril'."

"What about 'Luke'?" she suggested.
laugh

Chris said. "But I've seen how Clark begins to look fraught if he's away from you for half an hour. There is no way he'd go back to Metropolis and leave you here if it really meant he wasn't going to see you for months on end."
notworthy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.