QoA Thanks for the FDK. If the Lois and Clark relationship is non-angsty, we need someone else to provide some problems - enter Mayson!

Evelyn

So okay, when do we get our next fix, and I sure hope this next part gives resolution, but the preview sounds like it will be exploding.
It's nearly midnight - next fix, hopefully tomorrow morning. Also, I am so close to finishing that, RL permitting, I should be able to post EOD from now on.

And ... remember you said that. laugh

Thanks.

bellarase Yeah, it was evil. However, Lois and Clark will think of some way out of it.

Elizabeth

This story just keeps getting better and better
Thank you! That is so wonderfully heartening. There is always the fear that, in a long fic, it's becoming tedious.

Tank

First, the picture isn't of good quality and it's supposedly in profile
Sorry for the misunderstanding - the photo is from her profile (on the 'net), it isn't in profile. I'll add a couple of lines to make it clearer that Mayson can see Lois's mouth, chin, etc.

Good point about rejecting Lex.

Amy No, Clark turning up with Lois in Metropolis would lead to a lot of questions!

Michael I got a few laughs from your FDK, Michael, but mostly I'm pleased that Mayson is coming across the way I want! Perhaps it does have a name!

And, Evelyn, there will be more symptoms!

DW That's the problem with craziness - working out the truth from the rubbish.

lovesuper Mayson won't end up on another planet - but her end is far from happy.

Thanks everyone for the FDK.

More tomorrow. Ten parts to go - plus the epilogue.

Corrina.