Loved the idea, Tank. That would certainly make an interesting story.

She's a kinder, gentler version of our Lois, who found her true love before she had a chance to be jaded by love and life. Which is exactly what I've always felt Alt-Clark needed -- someone a little more nurturing to take care of him, the way our Clark took care of Lois.
That's what I was hoping for so I'm glad that is how she's coming across. It was the reason I had her come from a not-so-disfunctional family, too.

hey now we can start using 'Clark' again since Lois knows
That is one good thing to come out of this part - the fact that I no longer have to worry about calling him Clark when I mean Charlie. laugh

As for posting early, which so many of you mentioned, I just don't have the heart to be truly evil. Leaving you with the idea that Lois could be dead (or worse) was just something I couldn't keep going. (I know. I'm a sap. blush )

Revelations, confessions, declarations of love, promises, from hell to heaven to another cliffhanger... we've got it all in one part.
laugh

Anyway, enjoyed the comments and speculation. So we are now finished part four. Part five will start on Sat. at midnight.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane